Child's Adjustable Silk Face Mask with Embroidered Stars
Buy 2 for £52 (just add any two masks to your basket and the price will be automatically adjusted to reflect the saving).
Darted for a perfect fit with nose wire, following guidelines of WHO
Handcrafted from silk and backed in 100% Mandalay silk.
- Adjustable fabric tab for fit and comfort
- Pocket for removable filter - supplied with one replaceable filter
- Silk carry bag to keep the mask clean whilst not being worn
- Washable at 60 degrees to remove bacteria
- Natural silk holds a static charge and serves as an electrostatic barrier
- 10% of sales goes to supporting Inle Heritage
- Natural Fibres/ biodegradable
- Handmade, supporting local artisans
Country of Origin: Myanmar
Material: 100% Mandalay Silk
Colour: Hot Pink (Black Back)
Size: 8.5cm x 20cm
Please note these masks are not medically certified and are not a suitable replacement for any medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment. We recommend that you use a replaceable filter (like the one provided or you can use a hoover or coffee filter). Alternatively a medical-grade mask can be worn underneath. The mask does not provide any guaranteed protection against COVID-19 and is not intended to replace any other safety measures and guidelines as advised by The World Health Organisation (WHO).
View Our Care Guide
Badges of Honour