Melange scarf, with hand dip-dyed fringe in certified Cashmere.
Hand loomed in Nepal in the finest certified cashmere from Inner Mongolia, this beautifully textured melange scarf is finished with a dramatic hand dip-dyed fringe
Finished with a dramatic hand dip-dyed fringe.
As featured in The Telegraph and The Times
Make it Personal
We can offer metallic letters or for only £20 we can add embroidery in different styles - choose from script or serif letters. Please make a note in comments at checkout
- Embellished with our artisan crafted metal tab
- Handwoven, supporting local Artisans
- Limited edition
Colour: Grey Melange
Material: 100% Cashmere
Size: 65cm x 200cm
Complimentary Black Silk Mask with embroidered Stars
Darted for a perfect fit with nose wire, following guidelines of WHO
Handcrafted from silk and backed in 100% Mandalay silk.
- Wire nose bridge for a secure and adjustable fit
- Offered with covered elastic strap for more comfort over the ears
- Pocket for removable filter - supplied with one replaceable filter
- Silk carry bag to keep the mask clean whilst not being worn
- Washable at 60 degrees to remove bacteria
- Natural silk holds a static charge and serves as an electrostatic barrier
Country of Origin: Nepal
Material: 100% Mandalay Silk
Size: 8.5cm x 20cm
Please note these masks are not medically certified and are not a suitable replacement for any medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment. We recommend that you use a replaceable filter (like the one provided or you can use a hoover or coffee filter). Alternatively a medical-grade mask can be worn underneath. The mask does not provide any guaranteed protection against COVID-19 and is not intended to replace any other safety measures and guidelines as advised by The World Health Organisation (WHO).
View Our Care Guide