HANDWOVEN MANDALAY SILK REVERSIBLE FACE MASK
Buy 2 for £50 (just add two masks to your basket and the price will be automatically adjusted to reflect the saving).
Or - receive as a gift from us with a full-price scarf over £150. This will be selected for you and added to your package. Colour sent subject to availability (always black on the back).
Pleated design with 3 layers of fabric following guidelines of WHO
Handcrafted from silk and backed in 100% Mandalay silk, these masks are reversible for ultimate versatility.
- Wire nose bridge for a secure and adjustable fit
- Offered with fabric tab for fit and comfort or adjust to fit by knotting elastic
- Pocket for removable filter - supplied with one replaceable filter
- Silk carry bag to keep the mask clean whilst not being worn
- Washable at 60 degrees to remove bacteria
- Natural silk holds a static charge and serves as an electrostatic barrier
Other colours available - Pink, Grey, Emerald Green
- 10% of sales goes to supporting Inle Heritage
- Natural Fibres/ biodegradable
- Handmade, supporting local artisans
Country of Origin: Myanmar
Material: 100% Mandalay Silk
Size: 8.5cm x 20cm
Please note these masks are not medically certified and are not a suitable replacement for any medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment. We recommend that you use a replaceable filter (like the one provided or you can use a hoover or coffee filter). Alternatively a medical-grade mask can be worn underneath. The mask does not provide any guaranteed protection against COVID-19 and is not intended to replace any other safety measures and guidelines as advised by The World Health Organisation (WHO).
View Our Care Guide